Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It Can't Get Any Worse

These are word we can never say at our school, because, unfortunately, they absolutely can get worse, and more often than not, they do. 


I have no answers and can not handle any more questions. I can make statements.


CST review for 4 weeks is stupid and not who I am as a teacher.
My students are burned out.
They happily ate oranges today. I happily cut and served the oranges.
I need to bring more oranges (or other items) tomorrow too.
We had fun in computer lab this week. (mostly)
Faculty meetings are not my strong suit.
I love a lot of the teachers I work with.
I have an awesome plan for next year.
I am going to be department chair next year.
I am finally losing a bit more weight.
Blueberry Banana Oatmeal is a revelation.
Friday is going to be Figurative Language Day in my classroom.
D is incredibly noisy, but has the most infectious laugh!
Yoda has all the wisdom I need to motivate my students.
Drama class is almost awesome.
I am a good teacher.
I am an extremely hard worker.
People like me. Some even respect me. 
My mom makes the best chicken soup and she makes it without noodles for me.
Markham has some pretty fantastic murals created by our City Year staff.
City Year is AWESOME.


Do you think they will eat celery and peanut butter?


Onward towards Thursday. 3 more days until CSTs.


I <3 my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment